If you’re a man who’s been developing breasts, you’re probably feeling embarrassed and uncomfortable. Sometimes they are even visible when a man is wearing clothes. Having Gynecomastia can make a guy feel self-conscious, frustrated, and even depressed. The fact that man boobs aren’t easy to get rid of further adds to the frustration.
The good news is that, while difficult to get rid of, male breasts CAN go away if you eat a proper diet and do exercises! You can even do a male breast reduction exercise or two.
Here are a few exercises you can to reduce the size of your chest area:
• Any upper chest workouts are beneficial, as they specifically target the chest area. Now, at first, they will make your chest appear larger, but this is only because they are strengthening your pectoral muscles.
• Do some cardio! Fat-burning exercises will get rid of fat over your entire body, including the chest area. Once you get the fat out of the way, you’ll start to see your pectoral muscles!
• Push-ups are good exercises for building the upper chest area. Push-ups alone won’t get rid of your man boobs, but they will make the boobs less noticeable. They also help firm the upper chest area, so doing them along with cardio exercises is beneficial.
• Some would consider strength training to be the best male breast reduction exercise. The stronger you are, the easier it will be to get rid of unwanted fat. Strength training exercises also increase metabolism.
• Interval training helps to increase metabolism and burns a lot of calories in a short period of time. Interval training requires you to perform 20 seconds to 1 minute of a highly intense workout, such as running, followed by 1 to 2 minutes of a light exercise, such as walking. Spend 30 minutes or so 5 days a week doing this type of training.
• Any sport is a great male breast reduction exercise. Playing sports will work your entire body, increase your metabolism, burn fat, tone your muscles, etc. When playing a sport, you can go from a resting state to a burst of action in a matter of seconds. You don’t even have to play with anyone else, either. Play a solo sport a few times a week for a total body workout!
Now, just one exercise alone won’t reduce your man boobs. You must do a combination of strength training exercises and cardio. You also shouldn’t push yourself too hard. Let your body rest for at least one day a week. Working out too much will increase the risk for injury, and if you become injured, you won’t be able to work out much at all!
Also, you need to modify your diet in addition to exercising. If you don’t ever pay attention to what you eat or how much you eat, you need to start a diet plan. Stop eating fattening foods and eat lean meats, veggies, and fruit. Drink a couple of glasses of green tea every day. Green tea extract offers many health benefits, including increased metabolism. It’ll be easier for you to burn fat if you drink green tea and a lot of water every single day.